It is only natural to have many questions when planning your next event. At the Robin's Nest, we want to make your experience enjoyable and unforgettable. With that said, it is important to us that we make planning and executing your occasion simple and convenient. Below you will find the most frequent concerns we hear from customers and our policy regarding each. If you have any more specific questions when selecting The Robin's Nest for your next event, please visit our contact page where you will find several different ways to get in touch with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- "I am new at planning an event. What is the first step?
- When you contact The Robin's Nest with interest in planning an event, we will schedule an in-person meeting where you will meet with both Robin and her business manager. At this meeting, we will establish a vision for your event by going over the type, size, and style of the occasion.
- "Should the date for my event be set when we meet?
- Based on past experience, we recommend that clients wait to set the date for their event until after the initial face-to-face meeting. This will allow us to create an easily manageable timeline for the planning and execution stages of your event. However, we can work with any pre-determined date as well.
- "What is included in a package?"
- The Robin's Nest is undoubtedly unique in our event planning methods. As opposed to the traditional "cookie cutter" event packages that many venues employ, we approach every occasion with an individual and detailed approach. Our inventory includes a vast collection of custom made and vintage items. While full access to the house and grounds are included with every event, all other aspects of the event are customized upon hire. This allows our clients to dictate every last detail of their dream event.
- "How will the planning process proceed after the initial meeting?"
- Once the client and Robin have established a vision for the event, our business manager will build a custom quote for your review. If you wish to make changes after the initial quote, we will revise your quote and resubmit it for your consideration. Quotes should be completely finalized 45 days prior to your event.
- "When will payment be due for my event?"
- Payment is due in full 30 days prior to any event regardless of type or size. In the case of large events which require fresh floral decoration, a portion of your payment will be due in advance of the 30 day deadline.